6th March 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in E Courts Record Keeper recruitment for B.A. graduate?

I have done B.A. and I want to apply in E Courts recruitment for the post of Record Keeper. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Job role and pay scale of Record Keeper under E Courts recruitment?
  2. Important dates of E Courts recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  3. Eligibility to apply in UPSSSC Revenue Inspector recruitment for Economics graduate? Selection procedure in such recruitment?
  4. Selection procedure of BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment?
  5. Selection procedure of JNU Associate Professor recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Procedure of selection?
  7. Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment for ECE graduate?
  8. Selection procedure in TNPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  9. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply in E Courts Petition Writer recruitment?
  10. Selection procedure of Saraswat Bank Junior Officers recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspectors recruitment for Hindi graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Selection procedure & eligibility to apply in DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment for English graduate?
  13. How can I apply for Punjab Police Lady Constable recruitment? Selection procedure and eligibility criteria?
  14. Selection procedure in Punjab Advocate General Steno Typist recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Selection procedure in Government of Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  16. Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in UKSSSC Assistant Minority Welfare Officer recruitment for BA graduate?
  17. Selection procedure of IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment?
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
29th March 2018, 08:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in E Courts Record Keeper recruitment for B.A. graduate?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to apply in E courts record Keeper recruitment, just have a look over it.

Candidates those who are applying, must have completed their Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University
Candidates must have a certificate of Proficiency in Basic Computer application with a typing speed of 35 w.p.m.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 40 years.

Selection for the post will be based on either written test or Interview process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?