21st April 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2018?

Hi everyone, I have applied for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2018. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitment in India so I don't want to take risk. Please let me know asap.

23rd May 2018, 07:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2018?

"Selection Procedure for EIL Recruitment"

In order to Apply for "Management Trainee recruitment 2018", you have to take entrance exam I.e. GATE 2018. On the basis of your score obtained in GATE 2018, you will be shortlisted for further interview process. If you qualify Interview, you will be appointed as the Management Trainee.
24th May 2018, 06:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2018?

Selection Procedure of Engineers India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2018:

The detailed selection process of Engineers India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 is given below.

>> In general, selection done based on the marks secured in GATE 2018 Examination.

>> EIL Recruitment Board shortlists candidates for appearing in Interview on the basis of the marks secured written examination.

>> EIL recruitment board intimates you through email for appearing in Interview once shortlisted based on GATE score.

>> Once you successfully qualify interview, then you will be appointed as Management Trainee in Engineers India Limited.

>> Hence, the selection process consists of below mentioned rounds
@ GATE 2018 Score
@ Interview
26th May 2018, 06:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection process of Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment will be through GATE followed by the Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview based on the GATE 2018 examination marks. Candidates who have performed well in Interview will be finally selected for the post of Management Trainee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?