6th December 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Cochin Shipyard Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Hello friends, I have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering and I want to apply in Cochin Shipyard Limited recruitment for the post of Trade Apprentice. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

9th December 2018, 09:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Cochin Shipyard Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Selection Process of Cochin Shipyard Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment:-

The detailed selection process of Cochin Shipyard Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment is given below,

Name of the organization - Cochin Shipyard Limited

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentice

Selection process of this recruitment is as follows,

>> Shortlisting of the candidates shall be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the concerned disciplines.

Click here for Registration

Click here for Login
10th December 2018, 06:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Cochin Shipyard Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

As you have mentioned above that you want to know about the selection process of Cochin Shipyard Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment, so in order to help you, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details about the same and many other related information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cochin shipyard recruitment.pdf(42.5 KB, 0 views)
11th December 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I am studied distance education from the year 2005 to 2007 for lateral entry Diploma in Mechanical engineering
it is eligible to apply for Karnataka govt Motor Vehicle Inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?