26th December 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment? Details of written test?

I have a desire to become an Assistant Engineer and just heard about the recruitment of RPSC. So, can I know about the written test of RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the written test and selection procedure.

6th January 2019, 09:40 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment? Details of written test?

Selection Procedure followed by RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) Assistant Engineer recruitment is Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.

Details of Written Test:

Preliminary Examination:

>> It consists of two papers i.e one compulsory paper and optional paper, which will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects mentioned in section A and B.

>> Section A consists of General Knowledge & General Science including General Knowledge of Rajasthan its Geography, Economy and Culture.

>> The Optional papers are Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Agriculture Engineering.

>> The examination is for the screening purpose only.

Mains Examination:

>> The written examination will consists of the following papers which will be conventional paper.

>> Each of the optional subjects will have two papers. The time allowed for each paper shall be three hours.

>> The optional papers are Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Electrical Engineering.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?