7th September 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Electronics Engg Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre recruitment of Electronics Engg Technician Apprentice post? I want to apply for the recruitment of Electronics Engg Technician Apprentice. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

9th September 2019, 02:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Electronics Engg Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Electronics Engineering Technician Apprentice recruitment will be based on Personal Interview.

Date & Venue of Walk-in-Interview:

Date: 17th Aug. 2019 from 09:30 AM to 05:00 PM.

Venue: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Pavilion, Govt. Polytechnic College, Kalamassery, Ernakulam District, Kerala.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.vssc.gov.in.
9th September 2019, 06:49 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Electronics Engg Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Electronics Engg Technician Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidates will be through Interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
10th September 2019, 09:54 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre recruitment of Electronics Engg Technician Apprentice post? I want to apply for the recruitment of Electronics Engg Technician Apprentice. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.
The candidates that will be select for the post of the Electronics Engineer Technician Apprentice at Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre will be based on the consolidated Bio-data/ applications will be screened subsequently and selection will be done based on academic scores at Diploma level giving due weight to reservation categories.

Venue
Govt. Polytechnic College, Kalamassery,
Ernakulam District, Kerala

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?