6th July 2020, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for General Duty Allopathy Medical Officer under Arunachal Public Service Commission recruitment 2020

Hi friends, I am going to apply for the General Duty Allopathy Medical Officer recruitment of Arunachal Public Service Commission. I don’t know about the procedure of selection under this recruitment. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

7th July 2020, 03:18 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for General Duty Allopathy Medical Officer under Arunachal Public Service Commission recruitment 2020

First all you have to face written examination which will contain 2 paper
Paper-I :- 200 Marks [Objective ]

General Medicine including Cardiology, Neurology, Dermatology and psychiatry.
Surgery including E.N.T. 0phthalmology, Traumatology and orthopedlci.

Paper-II :- 200 Marks objective
Pediatrics
Gynecology and 0bsterrics
J Preventive, Social and Community Medicine

than your viva session . if you clear both then you have to submit your required document.
7th July 2020, 08:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for General Duty Allopathy Medical Officer under Arunachal Public Service Commission recruitment 2020

The selection procedure for General Duty Allopathy Medical Officer under Arunachal Public Service Commission recruitment 2020 will be on the basis of written test and Viva Voice/interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have done MBBS from a recognized university and the maximum age to apply is 30 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.appsc.gov.in
7th July 2020, 10:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Arunachal Public Service Commission General Duty Allopathy Medical Officer recruitment 2020 will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Arunachal Public Service Commission General Duty Allopathy Medical Officer recruitment 2020 is Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 Per Month.

Vacancies are available in Arunachal Public Service Commission General Duty Allopathy Medical Officer recruitment 2020 is 69 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.appsc.gov.in/.
8th July 2020, 12:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Selection procedure for General Duty Allopathic Medical Officer under Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment 2020, will be done on the basis of written examination and personal interview.

° Paper 1 (200 marks)

°Paper 2 (200 marks)

°Viva-Voce(50 marks)
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf P993373_RECINS001.pdf
8th July 2020, 06:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for General Duty Allopathy Medical Officer under Arunachal Public Service Commission recruitment 2020:-

The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Viva - voce / written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?