29th July 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Lab Technician recruitment?

Hi friends, I am a little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Lab Technician through Hindustan Aeronautics Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

1st August 2019, 07:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Lab Technician recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Lab Technician recruitment will be based on Personal Interview.

The candidate will be appointed on Part Time/ Visit basis initially for a period of Two (2) years, renewable at the discretion of the Management.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://hal-india.co.in/.
1st August 2019, 07:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Lab Technician recruitment?

The selection of Lab Technician in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, will be done on the basis of the merit scored in the qualifying examination and also on the basis of personal interview. Candidates who have post qualification experience of minimum 1 year in the relevant field will be selected.
1st August 2019, 10:46 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection procedure of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Lab Technician recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidate will be through interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
2nd August 2019, 12:36 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

HAL is going to fill in 1 vacant position for Lab Technician Post. The vacancy is in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore, Karnataka.

Eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format that is attached with the official notice to Senior Manager(HR), Medical & Health Unit, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (Bangalore Complex), Suranjandas Road, (Near Old Airport), Bangalore-560 017, in an envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Lab Technician (Part Time/ Visit Basis)” along with all self attested copies of necessary certificates on or before 7th August, 2019.

Since, they didn't mention anything about the recruitment process, we can't say about it accurately. But to know if they share anything, you stay updated with their official website.
2nd August 2019, 11:11 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Selection process of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Lab Technician Recruitment :

>> Based on Interview

But before that you must have satisfied with the eligibility criteria which is given below.

For more details regarding the eligibility criteria you just look at the below information.

<> You must have completed B.sc in Medical Lab Technology

<> Age should be below 40 years.

<> No of Posts : 01

<> Last date to apply for Lab Technician Post : 07.08.2019

There is No application fee for HAL Lab Technician Post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?