26th February 2019, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

28th February 2019, 07:57 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?

The selection procedure of IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment will be done through below mentioned rounds:-

1. Written Test
2. Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test

You have to secure at least 40% (35% for reserved category candidates) marks in the written test to be eligible to appear in Skill/ Physical/ Proficiency Test.
28th February 2019, 04:14 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?

The selection procedure of IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment is given below.

** As per my knowledge, the selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test followed by Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test.

** The candidate should have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test.

** The age of the candidate should be Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 31st December 2018.
28th February 2019, 04:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get selected for the above mentioned recruitment, at first you have to appear for a written examination followed by a skill test/proficiency test/test physical test. Candidates who qualifies all the stages, will be selected for the recruitment.
1st March 2019, 08:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Written Test
—> Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test

Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test and based on thei candidate’s performance in both the rounds, final selection will be done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?