29th July 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Kerala PSC recruitment as a Technical Assistant. I really need this job as its my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many vacancies are there in Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018? Important dates of this recruitment?
  2. Details of Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018
  3. How to apply for Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  4. Selection procedure of Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018?
  5. Selection procedure of Higher Secondary Teacher recruitment in Kerala PSC? Pay scale of Higher Secondary teachers through Kerala PSC?
  6. Selection procedure in IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment 2018?
  7. Selection procedure in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ recruitment?
  8. Selection procedure followed in RCUES Hyderabad Para-Medical Assistant recruitment 2018?
  9. Selection procedure in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  10. Is EEE in Tamilnadu department of technical education, approved by Kerala PSC? How can I apply for Kerala PSC recruitment?
  11. Selection procedure of BMRC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  12. Selection procedure in LIC Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment 2018?
  13. Selection procedure in Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment 2018?
  14. Detailed notification & important dates of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant 2018 recruitment?
  15. Selection procedure in Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment 2018?
  16. Selection procedure for HPSSSB Steno Typist recruitment 2018?
  17. Selection procedure of AFCAT 2018 Ground Duty recruitment -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Selection procedure followed in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment 2018?
3rd August 2018, 09:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018?

The technical assistants in Kerala PSC, at first have to appear for a written examination. Then the qualified candidates will have to appear for a personal interview which will decide their final selection.

Interested candidates can visit the official website at (https://keralapsc.gov.in.) and apply for the recruitment.
4th August 2018, 04:13 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Selection procedure in Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018?

Details of Selection procedure in Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018 are mentioned below.

Selection of Candidates for Technical Assistant posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written/OMR/Online Test
4th August 2018, 08:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection process of Kerala PSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018:

The detailed information about the selection process of this Kerala PSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the organization - Kerala PSC

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant

The selection process is generally done based on the performance in Written Test or OMR or Online Test. You may refer the below attached notification for getting more details.

>> If a Written Test or OMR or Online test is conducted as part of this selection, then admission tickets for the eligible candidates will be made available in candidate's profile for One Time Registration.

>> And then the date of downloading shall be included in the examination calendar.

>> You can then download admission ticket for 15 days from that dates. Candidates who have downloaded their admission tickets will alone be permitted to attend the examination.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?