15th August 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Mazagon Dock Limited Structural Fabricator recruitment for an ITI holder?

Hello friends, I have done ITI and I want to apply in Mazagon Dock Limited recruitment for the post of Structural Fabricator. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

18th August 2019, 03:13 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Mazagon Dock Limited Structural Fabricator recruitment for an ITI holder?

Selection Procedure of Mazagon Dock Limited Structural Fabricator recruitment will be based on Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mazagondock.in/.
18th August 2019, 07:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Mazagon Dock Limited Structural Fabricator recruitment for an ITI holder?

Candidates who are willing to apply for Mazagon Dock Limited Structural Fabricator recruitment, will have to appear for an online written examination at first. Then the qualified candidate have to appear for a personal interview in which the final selection will be done.
18th August 2019, 09:04 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Mazagon Dock Limited Structural Fabricator recruitment:

>> Selection Criteria:-

The candidates will be called for “Written Test” based on the information provided by them Online. The Detailed scrutiny of documents of the candidates shortlisted will be done at the time of Trade Test.

Based on the performance of Written Test & Experience marks the candidates would be called for Trade Test. The final merit list would be prepared based on combine marks of Online Written Test, Experience & Trade Test.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.mazagondock.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?