16th July 2019, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Nagaland PSC LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment?

Hi everyone, I have applied for Nagaland PSC LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitment in Nagaland so I don't want to take risks.

18th July 2019, 05:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Nagaland PSC LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment?

As per the advertisement posted on 03.07.2019 for the recruitment of LDA-cum Computer Assistant under Nagaland PSC available on the link http://www.npsc.co.in/advertisements/3540.html , the method of selection proposed for the same recruitment comprises of two stage :

Stage I : Written test.

Stage II : Computer Proficiency Test.

But, at the same time I would like to let you know is that as per the current updates, the NPSC recruitment for 17 posts of LDA-Cum Computer Assistant is withdrawn by the commission for now and confirmation regarding the same is available on to the link http://www.npsc.co.in/notifications/3546.html.
18th July 2019, 05:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Nagaland PSC LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Nagaland PSC ( Public Service Commission) LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment will be based on Written Examination.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.npsc.co.in/.
18th July 2019, 07:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of Nagaland PSC LDA Cum Computer Assistant recruitment would be on the basis of written examination.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.npsc.co.in
18th July 2019, 11:05 PM
phool1004

Selection procedure of Nagaland PSC LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment is as follows :-

1. Written examinations
2. Practical Examination

For more information visit on http://www.npsc.co.in
19th July 2019, 12:04 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have applied for Nagaland PSC LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitment in Nagaland so I don't want to take risks.
The selection process of Nagaland PSC LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment will be based on written, and computer proficiency test.

Scheme of Examination:

- General English -200 marks and,
- General Knowledge (MCQ)-200 marks.

Important - Those who qualify in the written exam, will be selected computer proficiency test Immediately and the must produce originals of certificates.

Official website -> Click Here
19th July 2019, 12:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Nagaland PSC LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Nagaland PSC LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Nagaland Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - LDA-Cum Computer Assistant

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,
@ Written Test
@ Computer Proficiency Test

>> Written Examination will consist of the below mentioned two papers.
@ General English - 200 Marks
@ General Knowledge (MCQ) - 200 Marks

>> And then immediately on the declaration of written result, candidates will be called for "Computer Proficiency Test"

Please refer to the below given link for more detailed information.

Click here to apply online

Click here for more detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?