8th September 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of NIMHANS Bengaluru Lab Technician recruitment for a BMLT graduate?

Hello friends, I have done BMLT and I want to apply in NIMHANS Bengaluru recruitment for the post of Lab Technician. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

12th September 2019, 04:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of NIMHANS Bengaluru Lab Technician recruitment for a BMLT graduate?

Selection Procedure of NIMHANS (National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences) Bengaluru Lab Technician recruitment will be based on Personal Interview.

Date of Interview: 17th Sep. 2019 at 11.00 AM.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in/.
12th September 2019, 04:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of NIMHANS Bengaluru Lab Technician recruitment for a BMLT graduate?

Yes, you are eligible for the recruitment. There is no written examination conducted to select the candidates for lab technician position in NIMHANS Bengaluru. candidates who have applied for going to apply for the recruitment can you attend the walk in interview at the given venue on 17th September 2019.

Venue: The Committee Room, Administrative Block, NIMHANS from 11.00 A.M.
12th September 2019, 05:00 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

NIMHANS Bengaluru Lab Technician recruitment:

## Selection Procedure:

Selection Procedure will be based on Interview.

Date of Interview: 17.09.2019.
12th September 2019, 08:26 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

NIMHANS Bengaluru Lab Technician recruitment:

## Selection Procedure:

On the basis of Interview.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?