25th February 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for NRHM Punjab Assistant Hospital Administrator recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of NRHM Punjab of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Assistant Hospital Administrator. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

27th February 2019, 09:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for NRHM Punjab Assistant Hospital Administrator recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of NRHM Punjab Assistant Hospital Administrator recruitment will be done on the basis of Interview. Candidates who have passed post-graduate degree in Hospital Administration/ Management from a recognised college/ university and those who are in the age range of 18 to 37 years are eligible to apply for NRHM Punjab Assistant Hospital Administrator recruitment.
27th February 2019, 06:18 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure for NRHM Punjab Assistant Hospital Administrator recruitment?

NRHM Punjab Assistant Hospital Administrator recruitment:

SELECTION PROCEDURE:

Candidate will be selected based on performance in written test and personal interview.

For more information, you can visit on https://nhmpunjab.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?