28th December 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Executive recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited recruitment of Executive post? I want to apply for the recruitment of Executive. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

29th December 2019, 10:14 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Executive recruitment?

Selection Procedure of ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Executive recruitment will be based on Written Test and GATE Score 2018 or 2019.

Pay scale allotted to ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Executive recruitment is Rs. 9,00,000/- (Per annual).

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.ompl.co.in/.
29th December 2019, 10:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Executive recruitment?

Selection procedure in ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Executive recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Written Test
GATE Score 2018 & 2019

Job Location - Mangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?