13th December 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Field Supervisor recruitment?

Hi friends, I am a little worried about my future. I am interested to apply and become a Field Supervisor in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. However, I don’t know about the procedure of selection. Can anyone of you help me to know about the selection procedure?

15th December 2019, 01:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Field Supervisor recruitment?

Selection Process of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Field Supervisor recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Field Supervisor recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Power Grid Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Field Supervisor

>> Selection will be done on the basis of the scrutiny of application wrt eligibility criteria and experience profile.

>> Written Test / CBT

Scheme of the test would be,
@ Duration - 1 hour
@ Technical knowledge test - 50 Questions
@ Aptitude Test - 25 Questions

>> For more detailed examination pattern and syllabus please refer 5th and 6th pages of the notification.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online

Click here for fee payment instructions
15th December 2019, 02:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Field Supervisor recruitment?

The selection of candidates for their recruitment as Field Supervisor in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited will be based on the following stages :-

--> Stage I) Initial screening of candidates based on their qualifications and work experience.

--> Stage II) Final selection based on Written Exam/CBT.

For details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.powergridindia.com/sites...pdf?download=1 and download the official advertisement released for the same recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?