21st July 2019, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment?

Hi friends, I am a little worried about my future. Actually, I am interested to apply and get in as an Assistant Lineman through Punjab State Power Corporation Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

22nd July 2019, 04:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment?

The selection of the candidates who are going to apply for Assistant Lineman in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited, will have to go through a written examination at first. Those candidates who gets shortlisted will then have to appear for a personal interview in which their final selection will be done.
22nd July 2019, 06:53 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment?

Candidates will be selected based on their marks obtained in the National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
So, the selection will be made on merit basis. No extra weight-age will be given for higher degree. Selected candidates shall be provided a four months training.
For complete details visit their official website.
22nd July 2019, 10:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment:-

The selection process will comprise of a written test followed by interview. candidates who will qualify the written examination will have to appear for the interview.
22nd July 2019, 10:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment will be based on Written Test.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.pspcl.in/.
23rd July 2019, 12:20 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The selection of the candidate in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment will be done on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman trade.

IMPORTANT DATE

Starting Date to Apply Online:

25-07-2019 (Postponed)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?