9th October 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Rail India Technical and Economic Service for Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Graduate Apprentice?

Respected Sir, kindly help me to know about the pay scale for the post of Graduate Apprentice offered in Rail India Technical and Economic Service. I have applied for the same post but I don't know about the pay scale. Kindly tell me about the selection procedure also. Thank you!

14th October 2019, 08:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Rail India Technical and Economic Service for Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Graduate Apprentice?

Selection Procedure of Rail India Technical and Economic Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment will be based on Personal Interview.

Last Date of the Application Process: 24th Oct. 2019.

Pay Scale allotted to Rail India Technical and Economic Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment application form Rs. 14,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.rites.com.
14th October 2019, 10:13 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Rail India Technical and Economic Service for Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Graduate Apprentice?

Selection Procedure in RITES Graduate Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Candidates will be selected based on the basis Interview.

~~ Pay Scale: Rs.14,000 per month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
14th October 2019, 11:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Selection process for RITES Apprentice vacancy:- Selection will be based on Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Graduate Apprentice- Rs. 14,000/-
15th October 2019, 12:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates as Graduate Apprentice in RITES (Rail India Technical and Economic Service) will be based on the candidates performance in Personal Interview only. Also, initial shortlisting of candidates to be called for interview will be also done as per the organisation rules.

Further, the selected candidates will be paid a monthly fixed stipened of Rs. 14,000/-.

For more details and updates regarding same apprenticeship opening in RITES, you can refer to the official website of RITES i.e; https://rites.com/.
15th October 2019, 12:59 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Rail India Technical and Economic Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment

** SELECTION CRITERIA:

On the basis of personal interview candidate will be selected.

** PAY SCALE: Rs. 14000/- per month.
15th October 2019, 02:51 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Selection procedure in Rail India Technical and Economic Service for Graduate Apprentice recruitment are:-
Interview

Pay scale allotted to Graduate Apprentice are - Rs. 14,000/- per month.
15th October 2019, 03:55 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The Selection procedure in Rail India Technical and Economic Service for Graduate Apprentice recruitment is given below.

** The selection of the candidate in Rail India Technical and Economic Service for Graduate Apprentice recruitment will be done on the basis of personal Interview.

** The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through their mail ID/SMS.

** The pay scale allotted to Graduate Apprentice is Rs.14000/-.
15th October 2019, 04:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, kindly help me to know about the pay scale for the post of Graduate Apprentice offered in Rail India Technical and Economic Service. I have applied for the same post but I don't know about the pay scale. Kindly tell me about the selection procedure also. Thank you!

Selection procedure of the Graduate Apprentice recruitment in the Rail India Technical and Economical Service (RITES) is given below:

Shortlisted candidates are selected for the engagement of Graduate Apprentice through a Personal Interview

They are called for the interview through their mail ID / SMS

Pay scale allotted to the Graduate Apprentice in the Rail India Technical and Economical Service (RITES) is given below:

Candidates can get a stipend of Rs 14,000 per month

Rail India Technical and Economical Service (RITES) website link is given Click Here
16th October 2019, 12:23 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
-> Selection process for Graduate Apprentice recruitment at Rail India Technical and Economical Service (RITES) will be based on the candidate performance in the Personal Interview. Shortlisted candidates can be called for Interviews through E-mail ID or SMS.

-> Those who got selected for Graduate Apprentice recruitment at Rail India Technical and Economical Service (RITES) can get a stipend of Rs. 14,000 per month.

Official website -> Click Here.
17th October 2019, 01:14 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale :-
-------------
You will get a Stipend of Rs. 14,000/- per month for the post of Graduate Apprentice in Rail India Technical and Economic Service.

Selection procedure :-
---------------------------
The shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Selection procedure will be based on personal interview.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
https://rites.com
18th October 2019, 12:08 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection for engagement as Graduate Apprentice under RITES (Rail India Technical and Economic Service) will be based on the performance of shortlisted candidates in interview. Initial shortlisting will be done as per the organisations rules.

For more details regarding openings in RITES, you can refer to the link https://rites.com/vacancy/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?