5th August 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Rajasthan PSC Assistant Fisheries Development Officer recruitment?

Hi everyone, I have applied for Rajasthan PSC Assistant Fisheries Development Officer recruitment. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitments in Rajasthan so I don't want to take risks. Please let me know asap.

9th August 2019, 01:47 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Rajasthan PSC Assistant Fisheries Development Officer recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Rajasthan PSC Assistant Fisheries Development Officer recruitment is:

~~ Selection of candidates will be through Interview. In case of large number of candidates, Written Test may be conducted.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th August 2019, 02:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Rajasthan PSC Assistant Fisheries Development Officer recruitment?

The selection of Rajasthan PSC Assistant Fisheries Development Officer recruitment, will be done on the basis of a personal interview on 14th August 2019.

Depending upon the number of candidates, the authorities may also conduct a written examination to select the eligible candidates.

Web: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
9th August 2019, 05:54 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Rajasthan PSC (Public Service Commission) Assistant Fisheries Development Officer recruitment will be based on Personal Interview.

Last Date of the Application Process: 14th Aug. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
9th August 2019, 08:48 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is accepting applications for the post of Fisheries Development Officer (FDO) and Assistant Fisheries Development Officer (AFO). Interested candidates can apply to the posts after checking their eligibility criteria, through the official site, https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ on or before 14th August, 2019.

Candidates will be shortlisted selection on the basis of Online/ Offline Test and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?