17th February 2020, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Junior Engineer recruitment 2020?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for the recruitment of Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board for a Junior Engineer post? I just want to know about the procedure of selection for this particular post of recruitment of 2020. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure?

20th February 2020, 12:08 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Junior Engineer recruitment 2020?

Selection Procedure of Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Junior Engineer recruitment will be based on Written Exam.

Pay scale allotted to Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Junior Engineer recruitment is Pay Matrix Level - 10.

Vacancies are available in Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Junior Engineer recruitment is 1054 posts. Area wise vacancies details:

Non TSP: 954 posts.

TSP Area: 100 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?