9th June 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in SGPGI Lucknow Project Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of SGPGI Lucknow recruitment of a Project Assistant post? I want to apply for the recruitment of a Project Assistant. Please provide me with the selection procedure as soon as possible.

11th June 2020, 08:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in SGPGI Lucknow Project Assistant recruitment?

Selection Procedure of SGPGI Lucknow Project Assistant recruitment 2020 will be based on Personal Interview.

Pay Scale allotted to SGPGI Lucknow Project Assistant recruitment 2020 is Rs. 22,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in SGPGI Lucknow Project Assistant recruitment 2020 is 3 posts. Post wise vacancies details:

For Project Assistant (Diabetes Nurse Educator): 1 post.

For Project Assistant (Dietician): 1 post.

For Project Assistant (Telemedicine technician): 1 post.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.sgpgi.ac.in/.
12th June 2020, 09:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection for recruitment as Project Assistants under SGPGI, Lucknow will be done on the basis of interview.

The interview call for eligible candidates will be made through candidates registered phone or email id.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.sgpgi.ac.in.
13th June 2020, 01:27 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in SGPGI Lucknow Project Assistant recruitment will be on the basis of an interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BSc in Nursing or MSc in Food and Nutrition/Graduate in Science/Technology from a recognized university. The candidate must have work experience in a multispecialty hospital will be preferred.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.sgpgi.ac.in
14th June 2020, 08:52 AM
jinalmalu

Post Re: Selection procedure in SGPGI Lucknow Project Assistant recruitment?

Selection is based on the Interview. Eligibility for an interview will be informed to candidates by phone and/or email . The interview date will be informed on the SGPGI website, as well as to eligible candidates by phone/ email. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview

Candidates can send application by post also send an email at [email protected].
14th June 2020, 11:47 PM
jiltoappu

Arrow Re: Selection procedure in SGPGI Lucknow Project Assistant recruitment?

Selection procedure in SGPGI Lucknow Project Assistant recruitment

SGPGIMS is Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences.
Project Assistant (Diabetes Nurse Educator):– 1 Post
Project Assistant (Dietician):– 1 Post
Project Assistant (Telemedicine Technician):– 1 Post

Selection Procedure: Direct Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?