13th February 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of SPA-Bhopal Office Assistant recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in SPA-Bhopal Office Assistant recruitment of this year. I want to join through this recruitment as an Office Assistant. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

20th February 2019, 08:00 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of SPA-Bhopal Office Assistant recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of SPA-Bhopal Office Assistant recruitment will be done based on the candidate’s performance in Skill Test/ Written Test/ Interview. Based on the number of applications received, the school will decide whether to conduct all tests or some of the tests for selection of the candidates.
20th February 2019, 12:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of SPA-Bhopal Office Assistant recruitment?

The selection procedure for SPA-Bhopal Office Assistant post will be through couple of rounds. First of all the candidates will have to appear for a written examination and then the candidates shortlisted will have to appear for Skill test, and the final selection will be done on the basis of Personal interview.

Candidates interested in applying can visit the website: http://www.spabhopal.ac.in/VacantPosition.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?