4th April 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Space Applications Centre Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Graduate Apprentice through Space Applications Centre recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

9th April 2019, 08:06 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Space Applications Centre Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Selection Process of Graduate Apprentice in Space Applications Centre recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Graduate Apprentice in Space Applications Centre recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Space Applications Centre

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Apprentice

>> The percentage of the marks in qualifying examination (Degree) declared by the recognized university shall be considered for for shortlisting of the candidates.

>> Shortlisting of the candidates shall be done based on the details furnished in application form.

>> Shortlisted candidates will then be called for Document Verification and further process subject to the availability of vacancies for apprenticeship.

>> Intimation to the shortlisted candidates for further process shall be sent through E-mail.

For General inquiry - 079-26913021/ 22/ 25

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details
9th April 2019, 02:22 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Space Applications Centre Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

As per my knowledge, the selection of the candidate in Space Applications Centre Graduate Apprentice recruitment will be done on the basis of shortlisting & Interview.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE

** Initially, you should visit the official website of Space Applications Centre Graduate Apprentice recruitment.

** Then you should click on the option of Careers and click on the Space Applications Centre Graduate Apprentice recruitment.

** Then you should check the required eligibility criteria and fill the application form according to given instructions.

** After that click on the submit option.
9th April 2019, 04:00 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Space Applications Centre Graduate Apprentice recruitment:

** Selection Procedure: Documents Verification.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website https://www.sac.gov.in/.
9th April 2019, 10:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have applied for Graduate Apprentice in Space Applications Centre, will be shortlisted according to their merit. Then they have to appear for a personal interview for the final selection.
10th April 2019, 11:36 AM
sajid98

Selection procedure of Space Applications Centre Graduate Apprentice recruitment

Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.

How to apply for ISRO SAC Jobs 2019

Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 15 March 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?