19th December 2018, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited Staff Assistant recruitment?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited Staff Assistant recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

24th December 2018, 03:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited Staff Assistant recruitment?

Selection of the candidates for the post of Staff Assistant in Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited will be done on the basis of online test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 5th January 2019. Candidates must be any graduate from any recognized university to be eligible to apply for Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited Staff Assistant recruitment. Candidates must be proficient in Telugu language and knowledge of English language is required for this recruitment.

For more details, visit official website link i.e. https://tscab.org/recruitments/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?