13th July 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure through Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Exam 2020?

Hello Sir, I have applied for the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Exam of 2020. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure?

14th July 2020, 11:22 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure through Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Exam 2020?

Selection Procedure of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Exam 2020 will be based on Preliminary Written Examination and Mains Written Test.

Vacancies are available in Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Exam 2020 is 79 Posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.appsc.gov.in/.
14th July 2020, 12:49 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure through Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Exam 2020?

The selection of the suitable candidates is made in following 2 successive phases/stages:

1.Preliminary Exam

2.Main Exam (Written and Interview)

3.Interview
14th July 2020, 11:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure through Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Exam 2020 are as follows:-
Written Test
Viva- Voce/ Interview

Last date to apply- 31/07/2020.

Official website- www.appsc.gov.in.
15th July 2020, 12:08 PM
jeet2porwal

The selection of the suitable candidates is made in following phases-

1.Preliminary Exam

2.Main Exam (Written )

3. Interview

Last date for online application submission is 30 July 2020
15th July 2020, 01:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

•••Selection procedure through Arunachal Pradesh PSC combined competitive exam 2020 can be checked below:

• Preliminary Exam

•Mains Exam

Official website
15th July 2020, 02:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure through Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Exam 2020:-

The selection of the candidates is made in following two successive stages:-

Preliminary exam

Main exam( written and interview).
15th July 2020, 02:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for appointments to be made through Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination 2020 will comprise of two stages :-

Stage I) Preliminary Examination (Screening Test for Stage II).

Stage II) Main Examination ( Written and Personal Interview).

For complete details regarding the pattern and syllabus of the subsequent stages of examination, you can refer to commission's official website www.appsc.gov.in.
15th July 2020, 03:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Similar to any other State/Civil Services Examination, the selection process for appointments to be made under Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination 2020 will consist of three stages :-

* Stage I) Preliminary Examination.

* Stage II) Main Examination (Written examination).

* Stage III) Personal Interview.

The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in Main examination and Personal Interview only as the Preliminary examination is conducted only for the purpose of screening of candidates for the Main examination.

For detailed information regarding the plan of examination (selection process), you can visit the commission's official website www.appsc.gov.in.
15th July 2020, 03:14 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure through Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Exam 2020 are as mentioned below:-
Preliminary Examination
Main Examination
Interview

Job Location - Arunachal Pradesh
15th July 2020, 03:43 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure through Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Exam 2020:-

For recruiting the eligible and talented individuals into Arunachal Pradesh PSC combined competitive examination, the board is conducting the prelims and Mains examination.

1 - Preliminary written exam
2 - Mains written test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?