6th May 2020, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure through Uttar Pradesh PSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2020?

Hello Sir, I have applied for the Uttar Pradesh PSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam of 2020. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

8th May 2020, 06:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure through Uttar Pradesh PSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2020?

Selection procedure through Uttar Pradesh PSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2020:-

UPPSC Civil Services Exam is conducted in online with the UPSC IAS Civil Services Exam. U.P Commission conducts three successive phases for the requirement in state services.

These stages are:
Prelims exam
Main exam
Interview.
8th May 2020, 08:50 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure through Uttar Pradesh PSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2020?

Selection procedure through Uttar Pradesh PSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2020 are as follows:-
Prelims
Mains
Interview

Official website-
http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
9th May 2020, 01:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Uttar Pradesh PSC Combined State or Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2020:

The detailed information about the selection process of this Uttar Pradesh PSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2020 is given below.

Name of the Organization - Uttar Pradesh PSC

Name of the Examination - Combined State or Upper Subordinate Services Examination

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple Choice)

@ Main Examination (Conventional Type i.e., Written Examination)

@ Viva voce (Personality Test)

The detailed information can be obtained from 5th and 6th pages of the official notification given below.

Click here for official notification
9th May 2020, 05:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure through Uttar Pradesh PSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2020:-

> Prelims exam

> Mains Exam

> Interview
9th May 2020, 07:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Uttar Pradesh PSC (Public Service Commission) Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2020 will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
10th May 2020, 04:47 AM
Deadman11145

Selection procedure through Uttar Pradesh PSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2020 consist of following three stages:-

<> Preliminary Examination

<> Mains Examination

<> Personal Interview
10th May 2020, 09:44 PM
Mantun Bhai

The selection process for Uttar Pradesh PSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services examination 2020 will comprise of following stages :-

* Stage I) Preliminary Test.

* Stage II) Main Examination.

* Stage III) Viva Voce (Personality Test).

For complete details regarding the pattern of each of the stages of examination, you can go through the official advertisement released for the same recruitment by downloading it from the link www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?