15th August 2020, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure under Bihar Public Service Commission Polytechnic Principal recruitment 2020

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the procedure of selection under the recruitment of Bihar Public Service Commission for the post of Polytechnic Principal. I don’t want to miss this opportunity. So, please tell me about the selection procedure asap.

15th August 2020, 04:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure under Bihar Public Service Commission Polytechnic Principal recruitment 2020

Selection procedure under Bihar Public Service Commission Polytechnic Principal recruitment 2020 are as follows:-
Academic Performance
Interview

Official website- http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
15th August 2020, 04:30 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure under Bihar Public Service Commission Polytechnic Principal recruitment 2020

Selection Procedure of Bihar Public Service Commission Polytechnic Principal recruitment 2020 will be through through Academic Records, Written Test, Interview, and Weightage on Contract Basis.

~~ Salary: Pay Matrix 9A, Rs 56,100.

~~ Number of Vacancies: 25 posts.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
15th August 2020, 05:38 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure under Bihar Public Service Commission Polytechnic Principal recruitment 2020 are as mentioned below:-
Evaluation of Academic Performance
Interview

Job Location - Bihar
16th August 2020, 01:01 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Bihar Public Service Commission Polytechnic Principal recruitment 2020 will be based on Evaluation of Academic Performance and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Bihar Public Service Commission Polytechnic Principal recruitment 2020 is Rs. 1,31,400 (Level-13 A1) per month.

Vacancies are available in Bihar Public Service Commission Polytechnic Principal recruitment 2020 is 25 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
16th August 2020, 06:43 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure under Bihar Public Service Commission Polytechnic Principal recruitment 2020:-

> Selection of applicant will based on the evaluation of Academic performance, Research Performance, Domain Knowledge, And technical skills. Check out the official notification to get details of marks assigned to different segments.

https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/main/home
17th August 2020, 12:36 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° The selection on the post of Principal will be based on academic background of the applicant, evaluation of academic performance, research performance, domail knowledge and teaching skill, and interview.

Click here for more information
17th August 2020, 12:48 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure under Bihar Public Service Commission Polytechnic Principal recruitment 2020 is given below-

Candidate will be selected on the following basis-

Academic Record and Research work would be awarded 20 Marks. The applicants will be scored on the following:

-Maximum 10 marks (Percentage Marks obtained in B.Tech/ B.E /B.S/B.Sc(Engg.) in relevant branch)

-Maximum 5 marks (Percentage Marks obtained in M.Tech/M.E/M.S in relevant Branch)

-PhD- To be awarded 5 marks.

For more details you can visit-

bpsc.bih.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?