15th April 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Line Technician recruitment?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Line Technician recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

16th April 2019, 02:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Line Technician recruitment?

Candidates interested to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Line Technician recruitment, will have to visit the official website and fill up the application form. The candidates will have to appear for a written examination at first. Then the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a personal interview for the final selection.

Web: http://www.uppcl.org/
16th April 2019, 04:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Line Technician recruitment?

The selection procedure of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Line Technician recruitment involves three rounds namely:-

1. Written Examination
2. Personal Interview
3. Document Verification
16th April 2019, 10:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Line Technician recruitment:

Selection process of this Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Line Technician recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Technician (Line)

>> Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in written examination of this recruitment.

>> Online test is likely to be held on 2nd week of May, 2019 and I suggest you to go through the notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here for apply online
16th April 2019, 11:17 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The selection in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Line technician is completely based on written test followed by skill test.

The payscale for uttar pradesh power corporation limited line technician is from Rs.26.200 to Rs.86,100 .

You can check the website www.upenergy.in for application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?