30th November 2019, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Vadodara Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse recruitment?

Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in Vadodara Municipal Corporation for Staff Nurse recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

1st December 2019, 02:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Vadodara Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Vadodara Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse recruitment will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.

Last Date of the Application Process: 7th Dec. 2019.

Vacancies are available in Vadodara Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse recruitment is 19 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.vmc.gov.in.
1st December 2019, 09:43 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Vadodara Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Vadodara Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidates will be through Written Test and Interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
2nd December 2019, 12:50 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-Vadodara Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse recruitment-

Selection Process:-

-Written Exam
-Interview

Official Website: vmc.gov.in
2nd December 2019, 05:51 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Vadodara Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse recruitment:

## Selection Procedure:

Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
2nd December 2019, 11:29 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Vadodara Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse recruitment :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this post.

1. Written Test :- You have to clear the Written Test to qualify for the next round of selection process.

2. Interview :- After clearing the Written Test, you have to get appear for interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
https://vmc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?