18th September 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Odisha Public Service Commission recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Odisha Public Service Commission Board. I have applied for the same post and I want to get this job.

21st September 2019, 10:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Odisha Public Service Commission recruitment?

Selection Process of Odisha Public Service Commission Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Odisha Public Service Commission Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Odisha Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Veterinary Assistant Surgeon

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,
@ Written Examination - Consists of 2 papers; Each paper carries 400 Marks and
@ Viva Voice Test - 100 Marks

>> For detailed examination pattern please refer to the 2nd page of the official notification.

>> The written examination will be held at Cuttack.

Click here for official notification
21st September 2019, 11:23 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Selection procedure for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Odisha Public Service Commission recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Odisha Public Service Commission Board. I have applied for the same post and I want to get this job.
Selection procedure for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Odisha Public Service Commission recruitment will be based on Written Examination and Viva Voce Test. The Written Examination will be held at Cuttack.

Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Odisha Public Service Commission recruitment of exact Date, Time and Venue for examination and other Information will be available in the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission (Odisha PSC) — Click Here !!
21st September 2019, 11:38 PM
Mantun Bhai

Odisha Public Service Commission Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment:

>> Selection Procedure:

To get selected for OPSC VAS jobs, candidates have to overcome the following selection rounds.

Written Exam.

Viva-Voice Test/ Interview.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
22nd September 2019, 12:02 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Criteria of Odisha Public Service Commission Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidate will be based on Written Exam & Viva Voice Test.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
22nd September 2019, 05:14 PM
mebatman

Selection procedure for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Odisha Public Service Commission recruitment are :
Written Test
Viva-Voce
22nd September 2019, 10:53 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Selection procedure to apply for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in OPSC:

Basically selection procedure for veterinary Assistant Surgeon depends two process.

1.Written exam

2.Interview

Recently notification has been released for 207 vacancies.

Age should be in between 21 to 37 years.

Educational qualification : You should have completed graduation in animal husbandry or veterinary science from the recognized university.
23rd September 2019, 01:12 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> The selection procedure for recruitment of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon under OPSC will consist of two stages which includes :-

Stage I ) Written test comprising of two papers, each carrying 400 marks.

Stage II ) Viva Voce test.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the official advertisement released for the same recruitment by referring to the link http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/RecrAttachments/081920.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?