30th July 2018, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment 2018?

I have applied in Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment of this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

5th August 2018, 09:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment 2018?

The essential criteria for Office Assistant post in Vijaya bank is given as below:

1. You must be bachelor's degree passed from a recognized university in streams like arts, commerce etc. Candidates will basic knowledge of accountancy will be preferred.

2. You must be fluent in Hindi and English.

3. The age limit is 20-45 years as on 31st July, 2018.

Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and depending upon performance candidates will be selected.
5th August 2018, 10:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment 2018?

Selection process of Vijaya Bank Office Assistant Recruitment 2018:

The detailed information about the selection process of this Vijaya Bank Office Assistant Recruitment 2018 is given below.

Name of the Bank - Vijaya Bank

Name of the Job Position - Office Assistant

Selection process:-

>> Candidates will be shortlisted first based on the eligibility criteria that is mentioned in the notification.

>> And then those shortlisted candidates will be selected based on your performance in the Personal Interview.

>> Hence,make sure you perform very well in Personal Interview to crack this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
6th August 2018, 01:09 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment 2018 are given below.

=> As per my knowledge, there are three vacancy i.e Faculty/Office Assistant/Office Attendant and one post available for each post.

=> The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of Personal Interview performance skills.

=> For application process you have to visit at the official webiste.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?