15th September 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Should I do MBA or go for PSU job?

I have just passed my B.Tech 3rd yr. and my branch is ECE. i am confused between MBA and PSU? i am good at studies 85 in school (CBSE) and 78 in B.tech(UPTU, govt. college), i have the capability to do any one of the two but i am just unable to decide which one would be better for me? when i think about MBA i.e. CAT i think i wouldn't be able to make it and when i think of the PSU the same happens there too! i want the one that would give me surety of a successful career. help me to pick the best!

17th September 2014, 09:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do MBA or go for PSU job?

It is best to do Master of Business Administration (MBA) course after completion of your graduation degree from a recognised university. To get admission in MBA course, you need to appear for MBA entrance exams conducted by respective Colleges/ Universities.

Some of the MBA entrance exams for getting an admission in MBA course are :-
1.CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
2.XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
3.SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
4.MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
5.CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)

After qualifying in the MBA entrance exam, you can get an admission in the particular college, but it is best do MBA from IIM'S because you will be having good number of job opportunities when compared to other colleges/universities.
19th September 2014, 01:53 PM
poojamit
Member+

Default Re: Should I do MBA or go for PSU job?

It will be best for you to do MBA after graduation. You scored well & I think you should go for MBA rather than PSU. There are lot of career opportunities for you after completing the course. But with the right guidance and professional coaching you can score well in MBA. Get the best coaching through http://teachwell.co.in/mba-preparation/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?