6th July 2023, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Steps to join Secret Agency after passing 8th standard?

I want to join with secret agency any how cause i do something for my country my education is only 8th pass but any how. PLESE GIVE ME REP. HOW?

26th July 2023, 10:00 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to join Secret Agency after passing 8th standard?

There are no steps to join a secret agency after passing 8th standard.

Secret agencies typically recruit people who have already completed their undergraduate or graduate degrees, and who have a few years of relevant work experience.

If you are interested in joining a secret agency, you should focus on your education and on gaining relevant work experience. You should also be prepared to undergo a rigorous background check and security clearance process.

Here are some of the things you can do to prepare for a career in a secret agency:-

Get a good education
Gain relevant work experience
Be prepared to undergo a background check and security clearance process

If you are interested in a career in a secret agency, you should start by doing your research. There are many resources available online and in libraries that can help you learn more about the different secret agencies and the requirements for employment. You should also network with people who work in secret agencies to get their insights and advice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?