6th March 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Tips to crack RRB Computer Based Test

I need your help. Please suggest me some tips to crack Computer Based Test of RRB recruitment of this year. I want to crack and join RRB as an Assistant Loco Pilot. Kindly help me.

29th March 2018, 09:11 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Tips to crack RRB Computer Based Test

This is quite tough for many candidates applying for the jobs and directly facing computer based objective type examination for various recruitment and one of those is RRB CBT test because it has two stages and each stage have different subject with time bound so you have to be prepared well before appearing for this short time long exam.

First test will be for 60 minutes which is consist of Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness and you have to attempt every subject of this stage in that very short time and qualify this stage then only you will be qualified for stage II.

Stage II will consist of Mathematics, Reasoning, Basic Science and Engineering and General Awareness and you will have 2 hours and 30 minutes to clear this stage.

One of the most important point for candidates is how to manage the time and cover every subject with accuracy and speed so they can qualify the exam so that I would like to suggest you to work on basics first.

If your basics are clear of every single subject then you will be able to solve questions in quick time because some questions are based on basics so that will give you more time to work on other lengthy questions.

Choose those subjects which are easy for you means if you are good in General Awareness and Reasoning and can complete in short time then attempt those subjects and complete them in short time so you will have no pressure for another subject and may have enough time for other subjects.

Another important part is to register for online practice test or model test and complete at least two practice tests a day based on the pattern asked in exam on your computer and if you can clear the exam in time or in less time then you are prepared for exam.

Also check your progress, score and ranking in the model test and work on the weak points to secure more marks in short time and things which you are perfect in should be more perfect before appearing for exam to save time.

Choose some good books which gives to the point syllabus and study data to clear this exam and also practice with the books so you will have different ideas to solve various queries and answer easily.

If possible then join any coaching institute so the experts will guide you some other better ways and when you will come among the students preparing for the exam so you will know your position in the competitive ground so you can work more as per your abilities.
30th March 2018, 11:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You have to do continue study not occasionally. Continuity in study is very important.
Make practice of every question of per set either easy or tough.
Make practice on computer also. As because exams are conducted online.
Remember GK by throat without any confusion. Practice Maths, Reasoning as well as English daily.
Do not stay on only one book try to practice more books of different publications like- lucent, unique, spark etc.
31st March 2018, 01:20 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Tips to crack RRB Assistant Loco Pilot for Computer based test are:-

1. Start practicing Mock Test or Sample Papers related to this examination
2. Start remembering all the General Awareness on current affairs
3. Also focus on time management
4. Solve every set of sample papers
5. Practice Mock test online for better convenience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?