5th April 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Trick to join Flying branch of Air Force?

its my dream to make myself airforce captain so please tell me whats the tricks to enter in the airforce? its very urgent...i wanted to be in airforce flying branch, i have done my 12th By HBSE, what should i do now?

5th April 2014, 09:04 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Trick to join Flying branch of Air Force?

After completing 12th examination you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination. It is Intermediate level examination. To apply for flying branch you need to qualified degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Any degree holders can apply for Flying branch through AFCAT Examination. AFCAT Examination is conducted by Indian Air Force twice in a year for recruitment of Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch. It is graduate level entry examination.

Minimum Qualification to apply for Flying Branch examination is that candidate must have a completed degree with Physics and Mathematics as subjects at 12th level or B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University. The candidate age should between 19 years and 23 years. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for Flying Branch Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?