14th March 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the best course to do after BCA for getting the Government job?

I have handicaped certificate and also have OBC caste certificate than complete course of BCA which course best for government job? I just want to ensure that I do the course and get the Government job right away. So, can you please guide me with the answer on this. Thanks!

14th March 2015, 11:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best course to do after BCA for getting the Government job?

Since you have already pursued BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) course, I think there is no other course to be pursued to get government job. But as you are asking, the best course you can do after completion of BCA is MCA. Remember, there are many people who have got government job having Graduation as an Educational Qualification. Yes, BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) course is a Bachelor Degree which quite enough for applying Government jobs. So I strongly suggest you to concentrate on the topics or sections covered and asked in Government recruitment Examinations. You are required to concentrate on,
* Reasoning
* Quantitative Aptitude (Numerical Aptitude)
* General English
* General Awareness (including Current Affairs)

* Computer Awareness (Optional)
* Marketing Aptitude (Optional)

You will be getting relaxation under OBC Category and Physically Handicapped category in Government jobs. So If you can work hard from now onwards and apply keen interest on learning basics of above mentioned topics, then I can assure you that you can get government job right away. Yes, the top most recruiting agency is "Institute of Banking Personnel Selection" and others are "State Bank of India", Staff Selection Commission and Union Public Service Commission.

Whichever the examination you will give, first try to get command over Syllabus, Examination pattern of that particular examination. If you are done with previous mentioned things, then I would say that half of the work is completed and the remaining 50% you can cover by detailed study on the above mentioned topics. Self preparation alone cannot help you in attaining good marks and to secure government job easily and hence I suggest you to Join good coaching institute to achieve your Dream.
26th May 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best course to do after BCA for getting the Government job?

I am bc student just completed my higher study with commerce looking for some better course which can pay me in future . Can you suggest me which course will i choose .
18th November 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am sankar pratap dev now I am complete my bachelor degree course bca (bachelor of computer application).after bca what can to do to need a government job please reply me sir vry soon
30th May 2017, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

What benefits of b.ed in computer stream after completing bca please answer me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?