27th August 2021, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the conditions and procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Farakka?

Dear sir, I am studying B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering at University Institute of Technology, BURDWAN UNIVERSITY, West Bengal. I want to know can I apply for internship in NTPC Farakka or not? If yes, then how should I apply for it?

3rd September 2021, 05:10 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the conditions and procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Farakka?

you have a contacts with any of the employees of NTPC, Farakka as you can apply through their recommendation and they can complete all the formalities of application. Otherwise you need to contact the concerned branch, get the application form, fill it up completely and submit it before the the stipulated date. Make sure you attach the requisite documents like NOC and take the receipt of submission.
3rd September 2021, 05:58 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the conditions and procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Farakka?

Farakka condition is better than before.
So, you can enter.

First you will have to first decide where you want to do your internship.
Then, you should approach HR Department of that particular office /project/station.

If training department is there, you can also approach them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?