3rd July 2019, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in State Bank Of India Relationship Manager recruitment written test?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied in State Bank Of India Relationship Manager recruitment and preparing for the written test. I would like to know what are the questions generally comes in the written test? Kindly let me know about the questions as soon as possible.

6th July 2019, 01:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in State Bank Of India Relationship Manager recruitment written test?

As per information available on official notification of State Bank Of India Relationship Manager recruitment, there will be no written test for selection of candidates. Selection process will be carried out through shortlisting and interview conducted by selection committee of State Bank Of India.

Merit list will be prepared in descending order on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the interview only.

You can visit the official notification link given below for detailed information;
https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploa...ALTH%20MGT.pdf
9th July 2019, 03:48 PM
phool1004

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in State Bank Of India Relationship Manager recruitment written test?

What kind of questions are asked in State Bank Of India Relationship Manager recruitment written test is as follows :-

1: Selection will be held on Written Exam.
2: Selection will be held on Skill Test.
3: Selection will be held on Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?