10th February 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of Jharkhand PSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2021? Age limit to apply?

Hello everyone, I have heard that the Jharkhand PSC Combined Civil Services Exam application is released for this year. Kindly tell me what is the age limit to apply for this examination? And also let me know about the pattern of this examination.

12th February 2021, 04:54 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the pattern of Jharkhand PSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2021? Age limit to apply?

As far as you are concerned about the pattern of Jharkhand PSC Combined Services Examination 2021, then for that you can refer to the official notification released by the commission for the same examination by referring to the link http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/advertis..._02_2021-1.pdf.

Also, the age limit to be eligible for filling an application for the same examination is 21 years to 35 years as on 01.03.2021. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.
12th February 2021, 04:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of Jharkhand PSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2021? Age limit to apply?

The examination will be conducted in three stages.

Candidates have to qualify in each stages of examination for final selection.

The age limit is 21-35 years with relaxation for reserved category in upper age limit.

For more information about the examination and syllabus visit at www.jpsc.gov.in.
13th February 2021, 10:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The pattern of Jharkhand PSC Combined Civil Services Examination 2021 will be held in three stages that is 1) Preliminary Examination, 2) Main Examination, 3) Personality Test. The examination pattern detail is given below.

1) Preliminary Examination

Questions -- Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions
Duration -- 2 - 2 Hours Each(Two Papers)
Marks -- 100 Marks Each
Language -- Devanagari and Roman Script

2) Main Examination

There are three subjects which are given below.

General Hindi -- 100 Marks
General Studies Question Paper I -- 200 Marks
General Studies Question Paper II -- 200 Marks

3) Personality Test -- 200 Marks

The candidate minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should not be more than 35 years. The last date to apply for this post is 15th March 2021 and the application fee for UR/EWS/OBC(Schedule I)/BC(Schedule II) is Rs.600 plus bank charges and for SC/ST candidates it is Rs.150 plus bank charges and there is no fee for PWD candidates. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.jpsc.gov.in
13th February 2021, 01:54 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Pattern of Jharkhand PSC Exam :

Jharkhand PSC Exam has 3 steps.
✓ Prelims exam consisting of 2 Objective type papers for 200 Marks each.

✓Mains exam consisting of 6 Descriptive type Papers, all the papers are compulsory.

✓Personality Test of 100 Marks.

Age limit is 21 to 35 years. Age relaxation as per govt rules.
13th February 2021, 09:48 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

The pattern of Jharkhand PSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2021 is given below.

Preliminary exam comprise of two compulsory papers of 200 marks each which are-

1. General Studies - 1
2. General Studies -2

All questions of papers will be MCQ and each paper will be of 2 hours duration.

Selection list for the Main Examination will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in both the paper.

Main exam -
1. Written Examination

2. Interview Test

Written Examination will consist of 6 papers.

Selection list for the Interview Test will be done through written examination score basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?