7th March 2021, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of the UPSC Forest Service IFS Preliminary and Main exams 2021?

Hello Sir, kindly help me to know about the pattern of the UPSC Forest Service IFS Exam. I would like to know the pattern for the both Preliminary and Main exams. Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

9th March 2021, 04:10 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: What is the pattern of the UPSC Forest Service IFS Preliminary and Main exams 2021?

The pattern of the UPSC Forest Service IFS Preliminary and Main exams 2021 is;

Paper 1 syllabus -

1. Current events of national and international importance.

2. History of India and Indian National Movement.

3. Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.

4. Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.

5. Economic and Social Development-Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.

6. General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change - that do not require subject specialization.

7. General Science.

Paper 2 -

1. Comprehension.

2. Interpersonal skills including communication skills.

3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability.

4. Decision making and problem solving.

5. General mental ability.

6. Basic numeracy (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. — Class X level).
9th March 2021, 09:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of the UPSC Forest Service IFS Preliminary and Main exams 2021?

°°° The pattern of the UPSC Forest Service IFS Preliminary and Main exams 2021

Type: MCQ,

Paper 1 : 200 marks

Paper 2 : 200 marks

There will be negative marking for incorrect answers.

There are four alternatives for the answers to every question and for each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted as penalty.

If a candidate gives more than one answer it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happen to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.

If your question is left blank, then no penalty for that question.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://upsconline.nic.in
10th March 2021, 07:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

For details regarding the pattern of IFS (Indian Forest Service) Examination held by UPSC, you can go though the official notification released for the same examination by referring to the link https://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/defaul...l-04032021.pdf.

Also, to have idea about the difficulty level and pattern of questions asked in IFS Preliminary and Main Examination, you can refer to the link https://www.upsc.gov.in/examinations...uestion-papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?