2nd March 2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the question pattern of SSC CGL TIER-I written test? Cutoff marks required to qualify?

Sir, I would like to know the total marks of SSC CGL Tier-I exam. And also I want to know the sections in SSC CGL exam question paper. In short I want to know the question pattern of this exam. And also tell me what is the passing marks in this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to qualify SSC CGL TIER-I recruitment exam?
  2. Sectionwise cutoff marks required to qualify in SSC CGL TIER-I exam?
  3. Can I get call for an interview if havenÂ’t attempted 20 questions in SSC CGL TIER-II written exam? Is there any negative marks allotment available in this written test?
  4. Cutoff marks required to qualify in SSC-CGL written exam? Reference books for preparation? Steps after qualifying in SSC-CGL written exam?
  5. Cutoff marks required to qualify in SSC CGL written exam? Steps after qualifying in this exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. Cutoff marks of SSC CGL Tier I exam?
  7. How to apply for crime branch officer exam in Mumbai?
  8. Do I have a chance to attend Interview if scored 142 marks, 170 marks and 95 marks in TIER- I, II & III respectively of SSC CGL written exam?
  9. What is the differences between TIER-I and TIER-II of SSC CGL? -- [New]
  10. How to become a Vigilance Officer?
  11. Cutoff marks required to qualify in SSC-CGL exam? Suitable books to prepare and steps after qualifying this exam?
  12. How can I be CID Informer or CID Officer?
  13. Cutoff marks required to qualify in SSC-CGL exam? Steps after qualifying? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. When the result of SSC CGL TIER-II exam will be announced? Cutoff marks required for Interview?
  15. Whether the marks of TIER-I is added in TIER-II of SSC CGL recruitment exam?
  16. Can I apply for CID officer exam after passing class 12th with arts?
  17. Cut off marks of ssc cgl part-ii for UR category -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Tips to prepare for Aptitude section in competitive exams?
17th March 2018, 09:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the question pattern of SSC CGL TIER-I written test? Cutoff marks required to qualify?

SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination Pattern:

The detailed SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination pattern is as follows,

Duration of Exam - 60 Minutes
Total number of sections - 4
> For General Intelligence and Reasoning - 25 Questions - 50 Marks
> For Quantitative Aptitude - 25 Questions - 50 Marks
> For General Awareness - 25 Questions - 50 Marks
> For English Language - 25 Questions - 50 Marks

Total - 100 Questions - 200 Marks in CGL Tier 1 Exam

Cutoff marks required in Tier 1 Examination in the past 2 years are as follows,

<@> SSC CGL Tier 1 2016 Cutoff:
General - 137 marks out of 200
OBC - 125.50
SC - 114
ST - 103
Ex-S - 92
OH - 97
HH - 20
VH - 68

<@> SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 Cutoff:
General - 126.50 marks out of 200
OBC - 110
SC - 98
ST - 88.50
Ex-S - 69
OH - 84.50
HH - 38
VH - 89.50
17th March 2018, 06:48 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: What is the question pattern of SSC CGL TIER-I written test? Cutoff marks required to qualify?

SSC CGL examination consist of four stages,
Tier I - online examination of 200 marks. Questions are MCQ. There are four sections - Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and General Awareness and each section has 25 questions.

Tier II - Tier I qualifying candidates are eligible for Tier II. There will be four paper (Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension, Statistics, General Studies on Economic & Finance) of 800 marks. First two Papers are compulsory. Paper 3 is for the post of Statistical Investigator and paper 4 is for the post of Assistant Audit Officer.

Tier III - the candidates who will qualify tier I and tier II will be eligible for tier III. It will be descriptive part of 100 marks. In this exam, essay/ application / letter/ precis/ report – writings will be asked.

Tier IV - the candidates who will qualify tier I, tier II and tier III will be eligible for tier IV. This is a computer proficiency test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?