7th February 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

What should be the strategy to prepare for Bank of Baroda exam in 1 month?

hello friends..
i am preparimg for bob manipal nd i have 1 month remaining.. what should be my strategy?? i am not able to manage the things... i am a good student... knows the pattern.. but what to be focussed and how much time should i study a day..because available time is very less... so please guide.. and provide information regarding bob manipal..
thanks and regards..

4th March 2014, 08:28 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should be the strategy to prepare for Bank of Baroda exam in 1 month?

To prepare for Bank of Baroda exam effectively,you must need to first collect the Syllabus of the examination.You must also need to gather and find the Pattern of the examination.To get job in Bank of Baroda you must need to first give the IBPS(Institute of Banking and Personal selection) exam.Based on the score that you achieve will be counted for the next selection process of Bank of Baroda.So with that you need to apply for the banking exams,based on the score they shortlist the candidates.

Candidates those who short-listed will be called for the Interview.Basically the selection process consists of Online test,Group discussion and Personal Interview.The first round is of the Objective(online) examination which consists of the following various sections.You need to solve them with in 2 hours duration,of total 200 questions.Each section consists of 50 Marks,namely Quantitative Aptitude,English language,Reasoning,and General Awareness.

Soon after completion of the objective test you will need to give the descriptive test which if offline.You will be tested on the English language(comprehension,Letter writing and Essay) and more,the duration for this exam is 01 hours.So total is of 250 Marks,and remember there is a sectional cutoff in each section.So you need to prepare in such a way that you must clear all the sections equally.

There is also negative marking in the examination.As there is a very limited 01 month period,you need to know the pattern of the exam,this is much.Time management plays a very major role as the time is less but you have to attempt many number of questions.Try to solve as many model papers as you can for cracking the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?