15th May 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

What should we do to become a government teacher being an SC candidate?

Hi i am liana. I am a SC candidate. Now I am studying BCA second year. I want to become a government teacher. What should i fo to become a government teacher. Who can give me the information on the same? Kindly answer me soon.

17th May 2016, 02:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should we do to become a government teacher being an SC candidate?

To become teacher in government schools you need to appear and qualify in TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test).

The examination is conducted by Central and State Education board for recruitment of teachers.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidates must have passed 10+2 with D.ED course or have Bachelor degree and B.Ed from any recognised university.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for examination. The examination conducted by CBSE as CTET twice in a year. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.

17th May 2016, 06:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should we do to become a government teacher being an SC candidate?

In order to become a government teacher you will have to first of all have a PG degree from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% in it.

After that you will have to have a B.Ed degree from a recognized University. Soon after the completion of your B.Ed course, you will have to appear for NET/TET in order to be eligible to apply for the post of a teaching staff in any recognized government school.

19th May 2016, 03:38 PM
harsha@123

To become teacher in government schools you need to appear and qualify in TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test).

The examination is conducted by Central and State Education board for recruitment of teachers.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidates must have passed 10+2 with D.ED course or have Bachelor degree and B.Ed from any recognised university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?