4th December 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment exam?

I have heard that South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment. I am looking forward to apply in this recruitment exam. I just want to know about the syllabus of this examination. Can you please provide me the syllabus? Please provide me the syllabus asap.

7th February 2019, 10:25 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus of South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment. I am looking forward to apply in this recruitment exam. I just want to know about the syllabus of this examination. Can you please provide me the syllabus? Please provide me the syllabus asap.
Syllabus of SBI PO:

Reasoning Ability:

Seating Arrangement, Puzzles, Inequality, Syllogism, Input-output, Data sufficiency, Logical Reasoning, Blood Relation, Distance & Education, Series based questions, Alphabet Test, Order and Ranking.

English Language:

Reading comprehension, Cloze Test, Spotting Errors, Sentence correction, Para Jumbles, Sentence completion, fill in the blanks, Vocabulary based questions (Synonyms, Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, etc).

Data Analysis and Interpretation:

Data Interpretation, Data sufficiency, Quantity based problems, Number series, Quadratic Equations, Miscellaneous Arithmetic Topics – Average, Profit & Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, Ratio & Proportions, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Partnership, Problem on Ages, Probability, Mensuration, Mixture and Alligation, Percentages, Pipes and Cisterns, Averages, etc.

General Awareness:

Banking and Financial Awareness, Current Affairs, Static General Awareness – Countries and capital, Currencies, National parks and wildlife sanctuaries, Important National and International organization and their headquarters, Important days and their themes.
The exam will be conducted in single phase and in online mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?