24th June 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

When recruitment process starts at NTPC? How they shortlists students?

I got qualified in gate 2014,as i have already applied for ntpc,when may be the recruitment process start and how they will shortlist the students

2nd December 2014, 12:00 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: When recruitment process starts at NTPC? How they shortlists students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got qualified in gate 2014,as i have already applied for ntpc,when may be the recruitment process start and how they will shortlist the students
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited is the largest utility in the country. They recruit students for position of executive trainee in various disciplines. Generally the notification comes out in the month of December/ January. Recruitment process starts at April/May.

-> Age limit should be below 27 years as per GATE.

-> Bachelor’s engineer degree with 65% marks in electrical engineering/ mechanical engineering/ instrumentation engineering/ electronics engineering in recognized university.

-> Students will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE score and then final selection will be done on the basis of group discussion and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?