1st August 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Whether a 20 years old candidate is eligible for KPSC exam?

Myself Chandrashekar I have completed my 10th and I haven't taken PUC or any other equivalent exam. I am planning to take direct degree in correspondence. My age is 20 years, am I eligible for attending KPSC exam?

1st August 2016, 04:57 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether a 20 years old candidate is eligible for KPSC exam?

KPSC means Karnataka Public Service Commission. Only those candidates are allowed to apply who have clear academic record. Should have done 10th,12th & degree. If you have not done 12th then can not apply for KPSC or any other job. Better to complete 10+2 or equivalent exam then complete graduation from correspondence & also it would be good for your future.
1st August 2016, 08:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For KPSC exam you need age between 21 to 35 years and degree is a must for it from a recognized university which can be only done of class 12th or any diploma course.
Without class 12th you can't get admission in degree course at an UGC recognized university.
1st August 2016, 08:36 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, a 20 years old candidate is eligible for KPSC exam on the condition he/she satisfies other eligibility criteria.

KPSC stands for Karnataka Public Service Commission.

The eligibility criteria required for KPSC exam are as under:-

-The candidate should be an Indian.

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 33 years for general category. There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The exam process involves

*Preliminary Exam

*Main exam

*Personality Interview.
1st August 2016, 09:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for KPSC examination.

The minimum eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university. The age limit is 21-35 years and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you cannot appear for examination now also it is not possible to get the admission in the degree without having intermediate or equivalent from any recognised university.
19th October 2019, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Is a candidate eligible for KPSC before completing degree?
23rd October 2019, 11:19 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is a candidate eligible for KPSC before completing degree?
-KPSC-

Age limit : Applicant's for Teachers and Headmaster posts should be between 18 to 35 Years.

You, are not eligible for following post's

Age limit of the applicant for Sub Inspector should be between 21 to 26 Years.

Always check official notifications and website before application for full details.
28th October 2019, 07:15 PM
siva211

Do not go for degree courses without completing 12th standard or equivalent. Such degree certificates are not valid by the rules of KPSC.
31st October 2019, 02:07 PM
EduXpert

No KPSC doesn't offer any such jobs where age should be below 21 years. If you want to apply then you should have age above 21.

The age limit is 21 to 35 years. You also need qualification according to the job you are applying. Age relaxation if applicable only for upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?