6th March 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Will there be interview for RRB Technician recruitment? How to prepare?

I have applied for RRB Technician recruitment. I am little confused because I don’t know how I can prepare for the interview. Even I don’t know is there interview or not. Please let me know.

30th March 2018, 03:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be interview for RRB Technician recruitment? How to prepare?

No, there is no interview for Railway Recruitment Board recruitment examination for post of Technician. To be selected as Technician, you just need to pass Stage I and Stage II of RRB exam.

In case of Assistant Loco Pilot, last stage is Computer Based Test. The last date to apply for RRB ALP and Technician exam is 31st March, 2018.
31st March 2018, 07:43 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be interview for RRB Technician recruitment? How to prepare?

Central Government clearly mentioned there will be no interview for Group C and Group D posts.

There will be two stages of exam conducted for selection of Technician in Indian Railways. You need to focus on subjects like aptitude, science up to tenth standard, general knowledge and awareness, and reasoning.
31st March 2018, 08:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, there will be no interview for Railway Recruitment Board Technician recruitment. NDA led government in 2016 removed interview for all posts that come under Group C and Group D of Central Government. In SSC, now there is the descriptive paper.

For selection as Technician, you will have to crack the first stage CBT and second stage CBT. Give your level best to score good marks in both stages.
31st March 2018, 09:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is no interview for RRB Technician post.

Stages of RRB exam:

Stage I: CBT objective exam.

Stage II: CBT objective exam.
1st April 2018, 07:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no interview for the post of Technician in RRB. In general, selection is done on the basis of marks secured in Computer Based Online Test, typing test and Document verification. Hence, there is no interview either for Assistant Loco Pilot or Technician posts.

In order to prepare well for Technician, I suggest you to refer the detailed syllabus and exact pattern of the examination. After that make a strategy of your weak as well as strong areas and start focusing on Weaker sections and improve them to score well. Besides this, I am providing you some of the recommended books for this RRB Technician Recruitment.

<> Railway Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician 2018 by Arihant Experts --- Recommended Book

<> RRB Technician English Medium by V G Sundar M.E and V.V.K Subburaj

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?