13th December 2017, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for JMFC exam in Maharashtra

Sir, I have lost my economics subject in 2nd semester of pre-law 1st. Am I eligible for JMFC exam in Maharashtra?

14th December 2017, 09:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for JMFC exam in Maharashtra

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for JMFC examination of Maharashtra, just have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for JMFC examination:-

Candidates must have completed their LLB/ LLM course from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in the LLB/ LLM course.
Candidates age must be in between 21 to 35 years.
14th December 2017, 10:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

JMFC stands for Judicial Magistrate First Track Court. The eligibility criteria for this entrance examination is as below:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in law from a recognized law college or institute of India.

>>The age limit is 21-35 years for this exam. OBC candidates can get three years upper age relaxation and SC/ST candidates will get five years age relaxation.

Candidate must have minimum of 55% marks in law to be eligible for this exam. Candidates who fail in any subject can not apply for JMFC exam.
14th December 2017, 11:55 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym JMFC means Judicial Magistrate First Track Court.

The requirement for JMFC examination is:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in law with minimum of 50% marks in it.

Age criteria is 21-35 years.

If you have failed in economic subject in last year of law then you can not apply for JMFC examination.
15th December 2017, 10:08 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, those candidates who have completed bachelor degree in Law with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university are eligible for JMFC exam. Age of the candidates must not be less than 21 years and more than 35 years. JMFC exam is conducted by MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) for the recruitment of Civil Judge/Junior division judge for the state local courts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?