31st January 2023, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission cancelation process of KK Wagh Enineering College Nashik?

I have taken admission in K K wagh engineering college, Nashik in computer engineering with SC category, but I want to cancel admission now, because I want to take admission for BBA. Can I cancel admission and for this process will I have to pay all the fees?

31st January 2023, 06:11 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Admission cancelation process of KK Wagh Enineering College Nashik?

The admission cancellation process of KK Wagh Engineering College, Nashik may vary, but typically it involves the following steps:

Contact the college: Contact the college's admission office or student affairs department to inquire about the process for cancelling your admission.
Contact anyone from here, either by email or phone call - https://engg.kkwagh.edu.in/exam_section

Submit a request: Submit a written request for cancellation of admission, stating the reason for cancellation. You can fillup this form here - https://preadmission.kkwagh.edu.in/a...ster/2/kkwengg

Refund policy: Check the college's refund policy and see if you are eligible for a refund of any fees already paid.

Provide necessary documents: Provide any necessary documentation, such as a copy of your admission letter or ID proof, to the college.

Wait for confirmation: Wait for the college to confirm the cancellation of your admission and to process any refunds, if applicable.

It's important to check the college's specific policies and procedures for admission cancellation, as they may vary. You may also want to consider getting in touch with the college's student affairs department or a student representative for further guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?