12th October 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BA(Hospitality Management) in International Institute of Hotel Management, Jaipur?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BA(Hospitality Management) in International Institute of Hotel Management, Jaipur? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

18th October 2018, 11:12 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BA(Hospitality Management) in International Institute of Hotel Management, Jaipur?

Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management is an undergraduate Hospitality Management course. The duration of Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management course is three years.

In order to get admission in this course candidate should have passed 12th class or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized board of education. Some reputed institute conduct an entrance examination for admission so you should appear in entrance examination by the International Institute of Hotel Management, Jaipur.

As per my knowledge, the final selection of candidate will be done on the basis merit list or 12th percentage of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?