10th October 2019, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BA(Music) Honours in Natyaveda College of Performing Arts Thiruvananthapuram?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BA(Music) Honours. Can I know about the criteria for admission in Natyaveda College of Performing Arts Thiruvananthapuram for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

2nd September 2022, 12:20 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BA(Music) Honours in Natyaveda College of Performing Arts Thiruvananthapuram?

The admission criteria to study BA(Music) at Natyaveda College of Performing Arts Thiruvananthapuram is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

This is a full time course.
5th September 2022, 06:30 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BA(Music) Honours in Natyaveda College of Performing Arts Thiruvananthapuram?

Admission Criteria:-

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university can do BA(Music).

Minimum marks required 55%.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?